Main Office:

Countryside Suites

1214 W. Northwest Hwy.

Suite H

Palatine, Illinois 60067


Contact Numbers:

Office: (847) 461-9373

Fax:    (847) 388-4832



Call now for a FREE consultation:  

  (847) 461-9373

                                                                      Jolanta A. Zinevich, L.L.C.
Attorney at Law ​​​

Green Card Through Job

Job Offer in the U.S.: 

You can apply for a greed card (permanent residence) if you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States. Employers can sponsor someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States.


Not every job in the United States will qualify for Employment Based Green Card. Speak to a skilled Attorney today to determine  whether or not your opportunity qualifies 

           Requirements: Job offer 

                                  labor certification

                                  Employer must petition for the worker (Form I-140 - Petition

                                  for Alien Worker) 


Green cards may be available to investors/entrepreneurs who are making an investment in an enterprise that creates new U.S. jobs. 

Self Petition: 

You may be able to Petition for yourself if you are an “Aliens of Extraordinary Ability” or an individual granted a National Interest Waiver. 

Special Categories of Jobs: 

Some "Specialized" jobs that you have worked in the past or are currently

employed at may qualify you to obtain a Green Card under  "Special

Categories Jobs". These include: 

                          Afghan/Iraqi Translator
                          International Organization Employee
                          Iraqi Who Assisted the U.S. Government
                          NATO-6 Nonimmigrant
                          Panama Canal Employee
                          Physician National Interest Waiver
                          Religious Worker